Skip to main content

8.18.22

 Today was somewhat a good day. Even though it was boring, I still learned something today. There was a video that the whole entire class has to watch for the bellringer. The video really had good morals applied to it. One moral that really stood out to me was " looks can be deceiving".  when the man was in the elevator, he noticed that the other people around him were bigger than him and took out his phone to calculate Everybody's weight around him. I feel like the man pretended that the elevator was falling because of the fact that the other people were " big" or obese". when the man left the elevator, he went on another one with skinny people. At the end of the video, the skinny people that were aboard the elevator had swine flu. I really liked this moral because it relates more to the video. Also, I learned about arguments and the main components when it comes to writing arguments. This is most likely helpful because when you do argumentative writing prompts, you'd know what to do. Also, what to look out for when writing certain topics.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.6

 Today in class, we went around the classroom to do an assignment. The work was very easy. I wish that we can actually learn to do cursive writing. I feel that it could be an important fundamental for our future. It can really help with doing assignments in college, or doing signatures. The groups continued to do the assignment until the end of class.

5.18

 I wasn’t here, but I had to help set up for the seniors assembly.. we did that until it was time to go. It was really boring, but we’ve finished quickly. 

8.31.22

 Today was okay I guess. The teacher wasn’t here, we had to go to a different classroom, and the assignment was just out of the question. I kind of understand the assignment but at the same time I didn’t. There was different kinds of quotes we had to break down and understand it. To be honest, it was only a few I understand. Other than that, I guess I felt better about it..